CBM Services collects information such as your e-mail, address, name, unit#, role and telephone number for the purpose of providing the requested services. CBM Services will not disclose any information about individual users. All information provided by a trade contact, tenant or unit owner is strictly confidential. CBM Services will not sell or distribute any information obtained or provided by a client to a third party for marketing or other purposes.
Use of your Personal Information
- CBM Services does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. CBM Services does not collect, use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations.
- Any data collected may be used to help in improving the website user-facing features.
- Any data collected may be shared with the building Strata Corporation and property management company to help fulfill the service request.
- No data is used or transferred for the purpose of serving ads, including the retargeting, personalized, or interest based advertising.
- Access to the data is given only for the following purposes:
- Persons or entity directly involved in the completion of the service request.
- Persons involved in security activities such as investigating or addressing a bug.
Changes to this Statement
CBM Services will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. CBM Services encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
CBM Services welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CBM Services has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will use reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.